Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Microsoft: Closed source is more secure
From: Norbert Bollow <nb@thinkcoach.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 15:20:52 +0200

>      I  unintentionally misconstrued the original question as "Why don't more
> people use djbdns?" rather than "Why don't _you_ [whoever he was replying to]
> use djbdns?".

Actually I had asked the question "what exactly is wrong with
djbdns" in response to the (IMHO false) claim that there is no
"conforming and secure" alternative to BIND.

I think this has been discussed enough now.

Greetings, Norbert.

Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69        nb@thinkcoach.com