Subject: Releasing Under Artistic License
From: Adam Theo <adamtheo@theoretic.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 02:07:30 -0400

Hello, Adam Theo here;

well, i have finally decided what open source license i will release
most or even all of my programs under. i carefully read all the licenses
at the opensource.org website over the past month, and have settled on
the Artistic License.

i liked this one because it doesn't let the code "fly away" from the
original author too easily, but still allows a great amount of
reasonable freedom and rights for users and re-developers. and it is
well established and popular in the community already.

any comments, urging me to reconsider or telling me of drawbacks i may
not have known about? it is not final yet, so can be undone. thanks.
--
   /\   Theoretic Solutions (www.Theoretic.com):
  //\\    'Activism, Software, and Internet Services'