Subject: Re: ESR
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 00:07:48 -0400 (EDT)

Tom Lord writes:
 > So ESR is hitting up the press by taunting MSFT on security issues.
 >
 > Isn't it about time for the "open source movement" to actively disown
 > this guy?  I mean, what's going to happen when the first really
 > devastating hole hits a bunch of linux boxes?

There are no problems; only business opportunities.

Speaking of which, what does this have to do with free software
businesses?  Can we maybe try to stay on track here?

Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | It's a crime, not an act
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | of war.  For my take, see:
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | http://quaker.org/crime.html