Subject: Re: torvalds
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 00:23:54 -0400 (EDT)

Tom Lord writes:
 > Am I the only one on the list who is not particularly thrilled by
 > actually reading the code?

Am I the only one on the list who is not particularly thrilled by
discussions which are not germane to the list?  Yes, there are a lot
of clueful people on the fsb list (thank you, all of you).  That
doesn't mean that they're here because they want to talk about random
things.  It means that they're here because they want to talk about
free software business plans, models, and schemes.

By all means, invite people to a Free Software Gossip mailing list.

Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | It's a crime, not an act
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | of war.  For my take, see:
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | http://quaker.org/crime.html