Subject: Re: low signal
From: Ben Laurie <ben@algroup.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 13:20:17 +0000

"Stephen J.Turnbull" wrote:
> Russ and Karsten point out that there are other ways to build
> businesses (self-financing, Jean Camp recently mentioned the Grameen
> group).

FWIW, A.L. Digital and The Bunker are self-financed, though possibly not
strictly FSBs. One thing I like about having done it that way is we
don't have to do stupid things just because of our share price, in
marked contrast to many of our rivals recent behaviour :-)

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html