Subject: Re: Successful FSBs
From: Ralph Corderoy <ralph@inputplus.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 12:53:37 +0100

Hi Adam,

> Again, both Zope Corp and MySQL AB appear to meet the criteria of
> successful, investor-backed and FSB (even though we haven't defined
> what constitutes an FSB yet).   [*]

And MySQL AB apparently has 50 employees spread around the world.

http://www.mysql.com/company/management.html says

    David Axmark
    Co-founder

    David Axmark is one of the founders of MySQL and worked with the
    product well before it had a name. He has worked as a consultant and
    software developer for nearly 20 years. Interested in free software
    since the early 80s, David has been committed to developing a
    successful business model through open source software.

If he's particularly interested in a "successful business model" might
it be worth someone inviting him to join the list in the hope he has
time to contribute?

Cheers,

Ralph.