Subject: Re: Successful FSBs
From: Simon Cozens <simon@netthink.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:51:40 +0100

David Kaufman:
> they may not be participating "profitably".  OTOH if you reasonably
> consider even those proprietary tools "participation" because, though
> some tools are not open source, they are *dependent* on the open-source
> industry to the extent that they couldn't exist without it.

I'm afraid you've just tripped my bogometer: I read this after looking at
Radiator, the major product of Open System Consultants.
(http://www.open.com.au/)

It's written in Perl; does that mean they're participating in the free
software industry? Does that make them an FSB?

--
I used to be disgusted, now I find I'm just amused.
		-- Elvis Costello