Subject: DHS CLUB OPPORTUNITY
From: <hannis3@mail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:17:10 -1100

Hallo
My name is Hannis Morag and I would like to share a genuine opportunity with you.
Unlike other internet opportunities that you might have seen, what I have to share with
you
invites close scrutiny - even with a skeptical eye. It is first and foremost a CONSUMER
OPPORTUNITY.
It also offers you the ability to have a free membership in our club with access to
our new
Internet Mall where you can buy at wholesale for yourself or to send others to.   and
make
commissions on their purchases.
Besides this, it also offers a unique and innovative networking program using a principle
we call "REFERNET" Marketing. No hyped "pie in the sky" program or "get rich quick"
scheme,
but rather a credible and realistic way to save money and gradually develop what
can become a large, ongoing income.
The best thing about this opportunity? You can "try it before you buy it". That's right.
You can join the DHS Club for FREE with no risk or obligation. As a DHS Club Member,
you will be able to shop at The DHS Club Outlet Center. You will also be able to shop
at The ClubShop Stores, located in the ClubShop Mall, where you will receive rebates
on your purchases as per our affinity agreements.
(Just remember, our affiliate stores are independent merchants and shipping charges
will vary.)
You will also be able be entered into Postlaunch and receive a FREE position in the
Club's
network. Watch as others join your downline and see how our innovative network
building program works.

To learn more about the DHS Club and our exciting REFERNET Marketing Program and
Postlaunch, sand email to: marketing3@walla.co.il  with you full name and email adress
and  ask for “grab me a free membership” in the subject line.
***By submitting a request for a FREE DHS Club Membership, I agree to accept email
from the DHS Club for both their consumer and business opportunities.

Remember, you have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain!

Sincerely

Hannis Morag

P.S. After having several negative experiences with network marketing companies I had
pretty much given up on them. This is different - there is value, integrity, and a REAL
opportunity to have your own home-based business...and finally make real money on the
Internet. Don't pass this up. You can sign up and test-drive the program for FREE.All
you
need to do is get your free membership.