Subject: urgent project.
From: "Mr kmamann kolebali" <kmamann12@37.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:17:08 +0100

 Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:17:08 +0100
From:Mr kmamann kolebali
kmamann12@37.com
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr kmamann kolebali, Bank Manager of Diamond BANK , Lagos Branch.
I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.I
got your contact from the World Trade Center (W.T.C) regional office
in Lagos,Nigeria although the details of my intention was not made
known to them. On June 6 1997, an American oil consultant/contractor with the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation,
Mr. Barry Kelly
made a numbered time (Fixed) deposited for twelve calendar months,
valued at US$11,600,000.00 (Eleven Million,Six Hundred Thousand
Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification
to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent
a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers,
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Barry Kelly died
from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out
that he did not leave a WILL and all attempts to trace his next
of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further invest
igation and discovered that Mr. Barry Kelly did not declare any
next of kin in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit
paperwork. This sum of US$11,600,000.00 is still sitting in the
Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum
at the end of each year. No one will come forward to claim it. According
to the Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 6{Six} years, the money
will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if nobody
applies to claim the funds. Consequently, my proposal is that I
will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.
Barry Kelly so that the fruits of this old manís labor will not
get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is simple;
1) I will like you to provide me immediately with your full names
and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents
and affidavits, which will put you in place as the next of kin.
2)We shall employ the services of two attorneys for drafting and
notarization of the WILL and obtain the necessary documents and
letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.
3) A bank account in any part of the world, which you provide, will
then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next
of kin of Mr.Barry Kelly. The money will be paid into your account
for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction
will be done by the attorney and my position as the Branch Manager
guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you
are interested, please reply immediately via the private email address
below. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details
and relevant documents that will help you understand. Please observe
utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would
be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance
to invest my share in your country. Awaiting your urgent reply via email
Thanks and regards
kmamann kolebali