Subject: Re: Successful FSBs
From: "Tim O'Reilly" <tim@oreilly.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 10:03:18 -0800

This seems to me to be a very important point.  Efficiency and re-use is one
of the chief benefits of F/OSS software.  This is why proprietary software
companies are increasingly adopting F/OSS practices within their development
organizations and with their customers, even if they aren't going all the
way to F/OSS.

1-707-829-0515 http://www.oreilly.com, http://tim.oreilly.com