Subject: Re: Intro and question
From: Faber Fedor <faber@linuxnj.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 21:42:49 -0500

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 11:46:58AM -0800, Rich Bodo wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Faber Fedor wrote:
>
> > >From what I gather, my clients are hiring *me* and my expertise.  Now,
> > my expertise is easily replicated in others (although I don't think my
> > trouble-shooting skills are), but I'm not easily replicable.  I wat to
> > extricate myself (I think) so I can take a vacation. Just like Gerber
> > says. :-)
>
> O.K. concentrate on marketing.

This is where I'm really weak.  And I've got a bunch of questions there,
so I'll start a new thread! :-)

> You get everything through your website, so build google foo.

<several good ideas elided>

> I should have said "in your market".  The term FSBer is vague and
> orthogonal to the discussion.  It just so happens that you might find
> a mentor here, but you will get it from people who have grow a
> business around selling IT services.

No one like that whom I know. :-(

> P.S. I looked at E-myth again and I have the revisited version as well.

I'd be interested in hearing more from Gerber, but the tapes and stuff
I've picked up just repeat what he says in E-myth.

you said you like reading building-business-processes books.  Any
suggestions?

--

Regards,

Faber

Linux New Jersey: Open Source Solutions for New Jersey
http://www.linuxnj.com