Subject: Re: Research questions WRT SCO's complaint
From: Don Marti <dmarti@zgp.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 15:17:37 -0800

begin Karsten M. Self quotation of Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 11:06:16PM +0000:

> Direction 1 is clearly to demonstrate that these "hobbyists" had access to
> enterprise-scale equipment and testing facilities (often masquerading
> as, at your option, Univresity labs, and the whole fscking Internet).

Interesting link from an LWN comment:
http://www.linux.org.uk/SMP/title.html

Alan Cox developed SMP support for Linux before 2.0 using hardware
donated by Caldera.  Hooray for Caldera!

--
Don Marti                  Even if we don't get DMCA reform, loudly
http://zgp.org/~dmarti     demanding DMCA reform is going to get the