Subject: Re: Cygnus and proprietary software
From: "Brian J. Fox" <bfox@nirvana.datawave.net>
Date: 29 Dec 1997 05:09:46 -0000

   Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 20:20:58 -0500
   From: Brian Bartholomew <bb@wv.com>

   > if i mentioned your desires to my aforementioned neighbor who runs a
   > contruction company, how would i explain how that will help him?

   Free software conventionally runs under U*IX, and your neighbor isn't
   in that market.  You'd get a better reaction if you mentioned my
   desires to a linux user who does consulting or runs their own
   business.

Alright, Brian, you are beginning to bug.

What is it exactly that you want?  No equivocating, no fence-sitting,
no devil's advocate.

Just say what you want to say, and then stop talking.

Brian
     Brian J. Fox                                     bfox@ua.com
     http://www.metahtml.com/~bfox        http://www.metahtml.com
      "What's all this stuff about `websites' anyway?  Does this
       mean that I have to dust more often?"  -- Martha Davis, 1996