Subject: RE: support for a small US college going GNU?
From: "Anderson, Kelly" <KAnderson@dentrix.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:24:58 -0600

 Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:24:58 -0600
Citrix is definitely expensive, but many IT shops have found it to be
highly cost effective. That's why they were one of the few companies
that did fairly well during the downturn in 2001-2003 because companies
bought their stuff to save money. I used to work for Citrix, so I met
some customers with some fairly compelling stories, despite the fact
that Citrix generally pleases the IS/IT staff to no end, and generally
makes things somewhat less flexible for the end users. I'm not a huge
fan of Metaframe, but they definitely fill a niche that's extremely
helpful at times.

Check out www.citrix.com for further information.

-Kelly