Subject: RE: industry-specific desktops?
From: "Larry M. Augustin" <lma@lmaugustin.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:32:33 -0700

Brian,

You might have heard it from me.  We're planning to offer this for our
OpenVista Electronic Health Record product at Medsphere.  We're working on a
Linux version of the client, but haven't yet announced when it will be
available.  Once the Linux client is ready, we expect people to deploy Linux
desktop systems running only or primarily our client.

Larry

--
Larry Augustin, CEO
Medsphere Systems Corporation