Subject: Re: Assist a master's thesis on free software businesses?
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:08:48 +0200

Cc: Ann Barcomb  via http://ann.barcomb.org/cgi/contact.cgi

Hi,

If French data is any use, she may try to contact Jean-Paul Smets
<jp@nexedi.com>.  He has a thriving business, strictly free software,
with open cloud computing too, based on free software developed
internationally by his company Nexedi. http://www.nexedi.com/

Most of the site is still in French, but he speaks fluent English or
Japanese.

There are many other free software business in France, including some
corporate consortia.

* Ben Tilly <btilly@gmail.com> note le 30-07-09 :

--
              Après la bulle Internet, la bulle financière ...
                   Et bientôt la bulle des brevets

Bernard.Lang@inria.fr          ,_  /\o    \o/    Tel  +33 1 3963 5644
http://bat8.inria.fr/~lang/   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  Fax  +33 1 3963 5469