Subject: Re: Interesting Microsoft document
From: hecker@netscape.com (Frank Hecker)
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 16:27:50 -0500

Kragen wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, David Welton wrote:
> > Glad to see this list is alive - I was beginning to wonder.  I guess
> > everyone is awfully busy:->
>
> I'd been wondering about that myself.  Perhaps observers like me have
> crowded out the people on the list who actually run free software
> businesses?  Have they gone to discuss their stuff on a different
> mailing list?

Actually, there appeared to be qmail problems at crynwr.com for at least
part of the time.  I posted an article "Estimating investments in Linux
and other libre software" on 10/21 and got an error message back a week
later from qmail-send at ns.crynwr.com, "Permission error trying to open
.qmail file."  I resent the message on 10/30 and haven't yet seen it
come back to me.  I'll try resending the message once more; my apologies
if some of you end up getting it twice.

Frank
--
Frank Hecker          Pre-sales support, Netscape government sales
hecker@netscape.com   http://people.netscape.com/hecker/