Subject: Software Insurance.
From: "R. Brock Lynn" <brock@cyberdude.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 09:18:36 -0500

Anyone ever thought about it.

I personally believe that GPL licensed software is the only way to go for most
software production in the future. Just ask if you want voluminous proof by
thought experiment. :)

I also have a web site containing my writings on Free Software, and philosophy
in general, but since I'm not proud of it's structure nor my grammar, you'll
have to ask for the URL. It is a universe unto itself, you have been warned. ;)

Watch out for the booby traps. And wild "philosophic" creatures that might sneak
up on you, and bite you with the TRUTH! (that is once you have the URL and you
are beginning to explore the site. But first you need to ask the address. ;)

--R. Brock Lynn

---------------------  PGP key ID: FED76A3D <brock@cyberdude.com> 4 / 5 / 1999

   __ _    Debian GNU           R. Brock Lynn <brock@nettronix.net>
  / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __   http://www.debian.org/ irc.openprojects.net
 / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /                  'Free Software'
/ /__| | | | | |_| |>  <   Remember that's "Free" as in Freedom, not "Free" as
\____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\   in price!   Debian's the Greatest!