Subject: Re: EROS license
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@sk.tsukuba.ac.jp>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 02:27:58 +0900 (JST)

   From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@sk.tsukuba.ac.jp>
   Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:59:06 +0900 (JST)

       Ian> Is.

   Of course it isn't.

    Ian> Is so.

Oh well.  Better quit before we both get sent to AOL.

Didn't get much farther on "rationality," either.  I will note that
Jean Camp (economics's rationality predicts profit maximization which
is wrong) and Ian (economics's rationality has no predictive value)
can't both be right.

Such is life when you're an economist.

I guess it'll have to wait for the magnum opus, this is getting way
off topic.