Subject: Re: UCITA?
From: "Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:24:47 -0700

The Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act

It's a revision of the contracts law pertaining to software and
information goods, in the US.  It's "Uniform" because contract law is
state-level, and the several states of the Union are looking for a
uniform standard.

What sort of information are you looking for?  Would mailed documents be
of assistance?

--
Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com)