Subject: Re: Free Software == Dumping??
From: James Horton <horton@cftnet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 12:05:30 -0400 (EDT)

once perl5 and tkperl become a commodity,

look for database vendors to start howling at
billions of dollars in <potentially> lost revenues!

Surely they, with their lawyers, will make many visits
to Congress to see what can be done to stop this evil
'empowerment' of the masses with free software!

* Creative Friendly Technologies                     813 980 1317 *
* James Horton, CFTnet Operations                fax 813 985 1992 *
* http://www.cftnet.com/access.html            horton@cftnet.com *
* Florida's Original Internet Access Provider: Flat Rates for PPP *
* FAITH is a reflection of character qualities, like seeing with  *
* your eyes closed, listening when there are no sounds, being     *
* touched by someone who is not present.......................... *
* ..... that culminate into a passionate respect for the ALMIGHTY *