Subject: FYI: Steve McConnell's "Ready for Prime Time?" editorial
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@sk.tsukuba.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:18:29 +0900 (JST)

I have several times cited Steve McConnell's editorial in the July/August
issue of IEEE Software.  He has kindly given permission to reprint it
for the benefit of the FSB list, along with the response written by
Terry Bollinger, Russ Nelson, Karsten Self, and myself.  It's a PDF
file, looked really nice in printed form on glossy paper. ;-)

Thanks, Steve!

I don't think this is blanket permission to repost arbitrarily.  Be
judicious about passing on the URL (which is not visible in that
directory's index), and don't forget to cite IEEE Software, OK?

http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Research/OSS/McConnell-PrimeTime.pdf