Subject: Re: k3w1 linux job with ... (fwd)
From: Jean Camp <Jean_Camp@harvard.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 13:39:45 -0500

I think Mircosoft will offer its own Linux release (call it "linix"?)  and
pollute the marketplace with joy and abandon if the company can rid itself
of the oh-so-annoying DoJ.  And it is reasonable to plan for such an
outsome, as no doubt George Dubya will end all DoJ action if elected.

Also--  it is quite believable that since the software is free but not
GPL'd --  the somewhat stable Windows 2000 may use a good bit of the code.
It's good to now what is around to appropriate.

-Jean