Subject: Re: Ariba - open?
From: <kmself@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:42:33 -0800
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:42:33 -0800
If the group will pardon a commercial plug, OpenSales offers a free
software, GPL'd e-commerce solution.  There are actually several other
projects in the same space.  Dig through Freshmeat for links, or come
straight to the source at http://www.opensales.org/

I don't think that "Open" of itself will cary much water starting in the near
future.  As they say, that's sooo 20th Century.

<g>

--
Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com)