Subject: Linux accounting software
From: skud+usenet@netizen.com.au (Kirrily 'Skud' Robert)
Date: 11 Feb 2000 06:56:37 GMT

I'm seeking comments/anecdotes/etc on the topic of accounting software
for Linux.

I know that it's a perennial topic on most of the LUG mailing lists I'm
on, and I would imagine that it's similarly popular elsewhere.

Have you heard people bitching about the lack of accounting software for
Linux?  Do you know of any good accounting software for Linux?  Have you
heard any news of Windows-type software being ported? And so on.  I'm
thinking particularly of the small business type of software equivalent
to Quicken etc.

Yes, I've poked through all the usual places and come up with a short
list of software, including Gnucash and some others, so no need to point
me at those web pages :)

K.

--
Kirrily Robert -- <skud@netizen.com.au> -- http://netizen.com.au/
Internet and Open Source Development, Consulting and Training