Subject: Re: [Fwd: Speaker for the Free]
From: "Adam C. Engst" <ace@xns.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:09:51 -0800

At 11:50 AM +0100 12/12/00, Bernard Lang wrote:
>Thanks again to Tim and a few others, who reacted to my original message.
>
>However I am still waiting for a reply by Drummond Reed, or for more
>comments on (allegedly) his statement.

Drummond replied back on 27-Oct, though it was a first take on the
situation to Tim and me and the other XNSORG board members. Drummond
wrote:

At 9:57 PM -0700 10/27/00, Drummond Reed wrote:
>Adam, Tim: I just got done with Internet World and need to prep to fly to
>London tomorrow morning, so I'm pretty tired and this came right out of the
>blue. But here's a first reply - which I'm sending just to the two of you
>(and cc'ing Geoffrey Strongin and Ross Ortega, the other two XNSORG
>directors) so we can discuss this privately before we send any official
>reply to the EC commission.

I never saw any further discussion on the topic from Tim, so I
assumed Drummond's initial reply was sufficient in some way. If
that's not the case, then we should backtrack to Drummond's original
reply and start again.

cheers... -Adam

Adam C. Engst, XNSORG President                  XNS Name: =Adam Engst
                Email: <ace@xns.org>         Web: <http://www.xns.org/>