Subject: Re: "I've got more programmers than you"
From: Geoff Crawshaw <gcrawshaw@openair.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:55:50 -0400

Dishonest?? I'm just relaying my experience with MySQL, sorry yours is
different. I have found it solid and useful for a variety of business
applications that are richer than web logs and I do understand the
differences between it and Oracle/DB2/Postgres etc and plan
accordingly.

David Fetter - Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 01:11:52PM -0700

--
Geoff Crawshaw
CTO

Named a "Top 20 Global ASP" by ASP News