Subject: low signal
From: Chris Maeda <chrismaeda@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:48:30 -0700 (PDT)

The problem with this list is that most
of the traffic is about "How I could make
a living writing free software if the world
were different in the following way..."

I propose we change the format.  Authors
should assume that they are pitching to investors;
don't tell me how you wish the world was different,
tell me how you are going to make money for your
investors in this world.

I'll bet enough people this list made money in the
past few years that you could get it funded.

=====
Chris Maeda (cmaeda@alum.mit.edu)