Subject: Re: low signal
From: Chris Maeda <chrismaeda@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 11:38:35 -0800 (PST)

Actually, my point is precisely that reality
is defined by the investment community --
venture capitalists, investors, entrepreneurs.
If you are going to have a successful free software
*business*, it will have to follow the rules of
business like any other company.

The investment community only cares about highest
risk-adjusted return in the shortest time.  You
have to show how an FSB can achieve this in order
to get funding, not that some other set of criteria
is more appropriate.

=====
Chris Maeda (cmaeda@alum.mit.edu)