Subject: Re: Thoughts on simputer?
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 14:28:22 -0500 (EST)

Nick Jennings writes:
 > I like the idea of a simputer. Although it seems a little useless in some
 > ways. Like, what are you really going to do with that thing? A bunch of
 > 486s at the town center would be more usefull that a bunch of these.

Imagine a nation of entrepreneurs.  Now, give them cheap computers.

Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | If you argue with someone
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | who is not rational, he will
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | always win, in his own mind.