Subject: Public Software Fund
From: Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:19:29 -0400 (EDT)

There's an announcement on Slashdot, of the Public Software Fund's
first project.  The Public Software Fund's raisin d'entre is simple:
to reward individuals who are currently funding the development of
public software, and to encourage individuals who are funding
proprietary software or not software at all, to fund public software.
By funding only public software, we serve a public purpose, and have
filed for a 501(c)(3) exemption with the Internal Revenue Service.

Donors choose the projects to be funded.  If there's a worthy project
that you wish to fund (even in a small way), please get in touch with
me.  You can use nelson@pubsoft.org, or nelson@crynwr.com.  Our
website is at:

	http://www.pubsoft.org

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com |  New Internet Acronym:
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |