Subject: Re: Successful FSBs
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@xemacs.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 23:10:33 +0900

>>>>> "eric" == eric hamilton <dilvie@yahoo.com> writes:

    eric> Sure, they may have money in the bank, but how does that
    eric> help me evolve MY business model if we're doing completely
    eric> different things?

Maybe it makes you realize your model is just wrong, or that there are
much better ways available that (eg) don't involve developing
software.  Tim's right about that; from the business point of view,
boundaries _improperly_ used are dangerous, as dangerous as boundary-
less thinking.  Ask any of the decades-unemployed autoworkers in
Detroit.