Subject: Re: SCO Drops Linux, Says Current Vendors May Be Liable (fwd)
From: Taran Rampersad <cnd@knowprose.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 17:07:28 -0700

I see nothing there that anyone should be worried about... Of course,
IANAL, but *really*... those quotes were taken out of context and a spin
placed on them.

Now if SCO would have been as creative in their products, they may have
not have had to stoop to this level.

Personally, I think that something like this was a matter of time. It's
an act of desperation on their part, and yet I believe that all the
proprietary vendors of the world are looking on and saying "/Whew. Glad
SCO did it and not us./"

Taran
http://www.knowprose.com