Subject: Fw: BREAKING NEWS: The FIRST expose inside VOTE-COUNTING Software - pics ...
From: "Benjamin J. Tilly " <ben_tilly@operamail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 19:56:17 +0500

I think that the following is of direct interest to everyone except fsb.  Apologies
to the
fsb list - this is OT but I am sending it anyways because I think it is of interest
to quite
a few of you, and several of you in good positions to mirror it and/or publicize it.
 I did
not submit this to /. etc because I think that it would be good to have a few copies
made
before the /. effect sets in.

As best as I can tell, the story presented is true, and is a follow-up to a story which
have been following for a bit.  The reason why I think that I have received it is that
responded to them before and managed to get them in touch with some tech journalists,
so I
seem to be on their list of people to send press releases to...

Cheers,
Ben