Subject: Re: Need quotes for an article...
From: Sean Shapira <sds@jazzie.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:28:01 -0800
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:28:01 -0800
I believe Larry would win his bet:  a Microsoft systems guy (nick-named
Zibo) wrote the
'Z' editor.  It was renamed 'M' and subsequently shipped with several
SDK products.
And, um, I think a little product called 'Visual C' made it into
production....  Oh, and
there was the editor component of the 'Microsoft Works' suite.
Something also probably
shipped with the 'Bob' product, but perhaps most everyone involved would
rather just
forget that one entirely....

--
Sean Shapira        sds@jazzie.com
"Some are born to sweet delight; some are born to the endless night."