Subject: Re: Epistemology of FS
From: "Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:41:54 -0800
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:41:54 -0800
on Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 10:21:22AM -0800, DV Henkel-Wallace (gumby@henkel-wallace.org)
wrote:

> ObFSB tie-ins:  I don't feel there is much serious study of free
> software economics yet (there is some fuzzy "community" stuff).
> Perhaps there never will be.  I really only know of one guy (some guy
> living in Japan) although undoubtedly there is more.

s/is/are/

Stephen's one.  Here in the Bay Area we've got Hal Varian, dean of the
School of Information Management Science, at Berkeley.  There's an
economist at the FRB of Atlanta, Gerald Dwyer.  And that's just off the
top of my head.  Not bad company.

Peace.

    Imagine how unbearably, how unutterably cold the universe would be if one
    were all alone.
    - Terry Bison, Meat Beings

["application/pgp-signature" not shown]