Subject: RE: Summer reading
From: "Anderson, Kelly" <KAnderson@dentrix.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:57:37 -0700

 Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:57:37 -0700
I have it about half read, and I like it a lot.

-Kelly

> I've just (today) picked up my on-order copy of Steven
> Weber's  Success
> of Open Source .  It's been relatively well recommended,
> though I found
> the first chapter's reiteration of the Coca Cola metaphor (secret
> formula) to be tiresome.  Coke's not a formulation, it's a brand and
> marketing strategy.  Which itself might be a valuable lesson....

E-Mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking
protective action against such code. Sender is not liable for any loss or damage arising
from this message.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.