Subject: Re: Obviously RedHat has something to sell
From: Kragen <kragen@dnaco.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 10:51:52 -0400 (EDT)

On 26 Sep 1998, Russell Nelson wrote:
> Obviously RedHat has something to sell, since they're getting
> investments from Intel, Netscape, Benchmark Capital, and Greylock
> (latter two are VCs).

I'd like to congratulate them.  Getting venture capital is a big step
for lots of us -- although I think Red Hat has already "arrived", since
it gets mentioned in every article about Linux in the trade press, and
those articles are averaging three a day now.

I hope this doesn't lead to Red Hat being less committed to free software.

Kragen

The sages do not believe that making no mistakes is a blessing. They believe,
rather, that the great virtue of man lies in his ability to correct his
mistakes and continually make a new man of himself.  -- Wang Yang-Ming