Subject: Re: Do We Need a New Evangelist
From: kragen@pobox.com (Kragen Sitaker)
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 12:39:03 -0500 (EST)

Russ Nelson wrote:
> It depends on the venue.  If it's a political one, then yes, you're
> right, because you'll be forced to accept the majority opinion.  Given
> the presence of two anarchists on the OSI board, I SERIOUSLY doubt
> that OSI would ever pursue a political final solution.

It turns out that the "two anarchists" are actually
"anarcho-capitalists", a political group rather opposed to the
interests of anarchists.

The concerns that some people have expressed here about the reality of
market freedom in this case, and Russ's responses to those concerns,
happen to parallel the canonical dispute between anarchists and
"anarcho-capitalists".