Subject: Re: brands, trademarks, and the GPL
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:51:08 +0200

Is there a page giving pointers to all these new licenses ...

I have been trying to build one, but I am not following things closely
enough to be even near complete.
  see bottom of: http://pauillac.inria.fr/~lang/hotlist/free/licence/

Bruce: do you have pointers to the licenses you contributed to, and
possibly to pages commenting them.

For example is the AT&T SOURCE CODE AGREEMENT Version 1.0 Thurs, Sept 30, 1999
  http://djvu.research.att.com/open/attlicense.html
 for the The DjVu Reference Library
considered open source ? (it seem not, due at least to article 4.1)

--
Bernard.Lang@inria.fr             ,_  /\o    \o/    Tel  +33 (1) 3963 5644
http://pauillac.inria.fr/~lang/  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  Fax  +33 (1) 3963 5469