Subject: Re: GNU License for Hardware
From: Robert J Hale <fxrjh@aurora.uaf.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:56:31 -0800 (AKDT)

Sign!  I hate to contiue this "SPAM" but I would like to agree and
disagree with Richard.  Free_____  is not the right word due to the dumb
conotations people have in the US or English speaking world.

I think Richard is right that it should reflect the Freedom of ___ but we
should choose a new word that is not sonomyous with FREE, ie no charge.

I think someone should get out the dictionary and see what other words
would bring about the proper understanding and we should reflect the true
unfettered choice we are bringing into the world.

My opion here in the north.

Robert in Alaska

PS.  Thanks for all you have done Richard.