Subject: Re: Ariba - open?
From: skud+usenet@netizen.com.au (Kirrily 'Skud' Robert)
Date: 26 Jan 2000 23:56:39 GMT

In article <14477.47632.204435.129303@desk.crynwr.com>, Russell Nelson wrote:

>No, it'll carry *all* the water, so it won't serve as a product
>differentiator.
>
>Gack, I can't believe I just said "product differentiator".  Somebody
>help me!  I'm turning into a marketroid!!

It's happening to me, too... I can feel it...

>Next thing you know, I'll
>start wearing a suit!  :)  I'll forget how to program in C (actually,
>that's happening already -- I've been working with qmail so long that
>I know Dan's C library better than the std C library).

I just realised the other day that I haven't cut code in over two
months.  I'm depressed now.

*sigh*

Back to the business plans...

K.

--
Kirrily Robert -- <skud@netizen.com.au> -- http://netizen.com.au/
Internet and Open Source Development, Consulting and Training