Subject: Re: Current events and free software
From: Simon Cozens <simon@brecon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 23:31:08 +0100
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 23:31:08 +0100
On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 03:26:19PM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > I already did...I wrote to Time Magazine and The News And Observer (the local
> > paper here in Durham NC).
>
> ...and I:  NPR, the New York Times, Declan, the SF Chronicle, the SJ
> Merc News, and a fistfull of others.

Thankfully, we have the BBC, who are - as usual - completely clueful:

 It is a malicious program or virus that uses many different methods
 to spread itself around the internet using the weaknesses of
 Microsoft Windows.

 It can affect machines running Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000
 and NT.

Simon

--
Gu sa-sur bi nu-ha-za sila-a KU.  -- Sumerian saying

["application/pgp-signature" not shown]