Subject: Re: Choardic Commons
From: kragen@pobox.com (Kragen Sitaker)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 04:19:08 -0400 (EDT)

I'm sorry --- I was under the mistaken impression that JXTA was
licensed under some variant of the SCSL and was therefore proprietary
software.  Maybe it was once and I'm out of date, or maybe I'm just
completely confused, but it clearly isn't now.

Mea culpa.  That'll teach me to be sarcastic.

I don't do .INI, .BAT, .DLL or .SYS files. I don't assign apps to files. I
don't configure peripherals or networks before using them. I have a computer
to do all that. I have a Macintosh, not a hobby. -- Fritz Anderson