Subject: Re: Successful FSBs
From: Ben Laurie <ben@algroup.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 19:16:56 +0000

Tim O'Reilly wrote:
> People keep saying sourceExchange (RIP).  But collab.net is alive and well,
> and doing a lot of this interfacing.  Openoffice.org, netbeans.org,
> openadaptor.org, helix.org, gridengine.sunsource.net are all very successful
> projects managed by Collab.net.

Collab.net is not SourceXchange, and you know it. Its a commercial
cousin to it, but it is by no means the same thing. SourceXchange was an
interesting idea (and I have my views one why it died if anyone cares),
and may perhaps flourish in some guise once more, given changing
attitudes to free software.

Cheers,

Ben.