Subject: Re: Reading material suggestions?
From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@xemacs.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:40:40 +0900

Congratulations!

    Ben> Does anyone have recommendations for books to read?

I'll second David's list, and add

(1) The Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu, and the Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff.
    The second is amusing but no joke.
(2) Up the Organization by Robert Townsend.  Oldie but goodie,
    organized like Unix man pages for business.  There are several
    different editions, with various interesting appendices (which
    unfortunately differ from edition to edition, you can't just get
    the most recent edition and get all of them).

Unfortunately most of the other general-interest stuff I've read
recently is in Japanese.  I'll look for translations.