Subject: Re: What should Sun do?
From: Eric Renaud <Eric.Renaud@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 22:11:19 -0800

Take a gander through http://www.SunSource.net

That will lead you to pretty much everything Sun has released as Open
Source:  Either by creating the project, originally, under an OSI
approved license or by releasing code later under an OSI approved license.

Sun is number 2 in OSS contributions next to Berkeley (citing the Burton
Group - I don't
think alot of people know where that info comes from).

Regards,

Eric