Subject: RE: rocket science
From: "Anderson, Kelly" <KAnderson@dentrix.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:35:31 -0700

 Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:35:31 -0700

This discussion brings to my mind the recent disclosures about the
failure of the FBI to create software to protect our national security.
I wonder if they made their source code public, would it give more
benefit to the good guys or the bad guys. The stakes are clearly higher
than the lives of 7 astronauts... would you trust an FBI that used open
source? Would you trust one that didn't? :-)

-Kelly

E-Mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking
protective action against such code. Sender is not liable for any loss or damage arising
from this message.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.