Subject: Re: correction
From: Bernard Lang <Bernard.Lang@inria.fr>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 20:45:48 +0100 (MET)

  I am wondering whether these mistakes are really mistakes,...
  There was a presentation in the Paris COMDEX by Palme, with a film
about the making of Titanic. Both, I am told by reliable sources,
asserted that the film Titanic was done with alphas running NT
   BTW: Gates was there

   Has nayone seen this film about the making of Titanic, that DEC uses
in presentations ?

Bernard Lang

 Bernard.Lang@inria.fr             ,_  /\o    \o/    Tel  +33 (1) 3963 5644
 http://pauillac.inria.fr/~lang/  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  Fax  +33 (1) 3963 5469