Subject: Re: Big software struggles with open source
From: Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:02:28 -0700 (PDT)

My turn to get bitten by the misunderstanding journalist:

   Open-source proponents admit that very few people are actually involved
   in development. "I think there's always a core team around any
   open-source project that does the majority of actual implementation
   into the code base," wrote Brian Behlendorf,[...]

grrr.

	Brian